Content Creators and Writers
We are looking for new writers and content creators to write pieces for our digital media platform, @ This Stage. We are looking for content creators for three major content areas – ‘Work’, ‘Play’, and ‘Think’. The idea is that we’re providing resources, but also encouraging conversation and discussing new ideas, and theatre is at the heart of all of it. Below are brief descriptions of each content area:
-Work: Professional development resources
-Play: Fun or humor pieces
-Think: Critical thought pieces
We are committed to the values of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and aim to cultivate a space in which voices that reflect the vibrant landscape of Los Angeles are heard and supported.
Into it? Apply today and join our team! Email the following to Courtney Clark, email@example.com. PDFs only!
- Writing sample – 600-1000 words, in the style of a blog post or online article. Plays, scenes, and criticism not accepted.
- Professional Resume
- Answers to the following questions (300 words max. for each response)
- What are your interests and involvement in the arts and in theatre?
- What content areas (Work, Play, Think) are you interested in writing for?
- What kind of articles and content you are interested in creating? Why is it relevant/interesting?
Thank you for your interest. Please check back periodically for new openings.
Due to the busy schedule of our staff, please do not call to discuss job opportunities or apply for positions not listed above.
LA STAGE Alliance is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, political belief or activity, or status as a veteran.